Bad Lashes Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes

Go down 
+6
x-xLizx-x
BadLashesFanOx
KelKay21
CaroleLovesTheseLashes
Bad_Lash_Vickie
The Boss
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Boss
Admin

Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Hello and welcome to the one and only official site for the girls of Bad Lashes
BadLashes.com

This is the place for all of you fans, followers and supporters to share your thoughts and comments with Sam, Stacey, Sophie and Emily.

The girls will be logging in here often so be sure to stop by and introduce yourself and say Hi...

We will keep you posted when and where the girls will be appearing. So you will be first to know when you can get to see them.

We will also keep you up to date on the girls social lives too...and very exciting they are Wink

Keep checking their twitter page too at www.twitter.com/thebadlashes

There are so many exciting plans for the girls over the coming months including a new album, a UK Tour, Festival Appearances, Radio Interviews, Modelling Work and so very much more......

As the personal manager to the girls I shall try to keep you posted while they are on the road...any questions you have this is the place to ask.

We look forward to speaking with you all soon

Many thanks

Karen
karen@connectvips.com
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bad_Lash_Vickie

Bad_Lash_Vickie

PostSubject: happy!!!!!!!   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:52 am

Very Happy so happy the girls have finally got a webiste where i can keep up to date on things!! cant wait for the album and even more excited for the UK Tour WOW,bit of travelling there for me...... Hopefully see them back in South Wales Very Soon lol xxxx
Back to top Go down
CaroleLovesTheseLashes

CaroleLovesTheseLashes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Hiya Girls and other fellow Bad Lashes Fans.......

I'm Carole and im 17 and im from Aberdeen,Scotland.

I love bad lashes and was really gutted the girls went out in th first stage of live shows! Was soo looking forward to see the girls on the tour but didn't!

I just want to wish Bad Lashes the very best of luck for everything that comes there way. Very Happy

Love Carole.
x
Back to top Go down
KelKay21

KelKay21

PostSubject: Well Done Girls!!!   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Hi to everyone who has joined and already a member to this site Very Happy
Im Kelly, 21 and from thee one and only Newcastle lol Very Happy
I want to wish Bad Lashes the best of luck to everything that they are doing and to keep up all the hard graft they have been doing, it will pay off big style Girl's!! Cant wait to hear the tracks they've been recording in the Studio's and will defo be buying there album when its released I love you
Once again i wish Lashes the best of luck in everything you Girlies do... and dont forget have FUN with it Very Happy
Much Love...
Kelly
xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
BadLashesFanOx

PostSubject: I've just joined..=)   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:50 pm

I've just joined the site & i'm glad the girls have an official website now, hopefully they'll have there own single soon and it'll be hitting number 1, thankyou to Stacey for accepting me on facebook! All my love Mimi ox.
Back to top Go down
x-xLizx-x

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Welcome to the forum everyone. Wink

Spread the word, and have fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xclaricebellx

xclaricebellx

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm

hi everyone!
i'm new Smile
my name's clarice, i'm 15 and from scotland!
was absolutely GUTTED that badlashes went out on the first week of lives shows!
i really wanted to see them at the x factor tour!!
but i'm glad they have a website & stuff now Smile xx
Back to top Go down
x-xLizx-x

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:49 am

Hey Clarice,

Welcome to the forum.

Hope you like it here.
Back to top Go down
SiobhanJones

PostSubject: (:   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:03 pm

[b]I'm Siobhan, I'm 16 from North Wales (: Wink

I loved badlashes on the show aswell as JLS
they were just young,fun and new..
i was really gutted when they got eliminated so early Sad Sad

& i was equally gutted to find out you weren't going to be on the X-factor tour (n)
but i went to a gig in Buckley back in April....
and they announced that Badlashes would be special quests (:
i couldn't stop screamin..... cheers
so happy, i love all your songs
glad you've finally got a website now, & a forum so people can show you the credit you deserve =) x
Back to top Go down
x-xLizx-x

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:34 am

Hey Siobhan,

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lc_badlash

lc_badlash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:41 pm

heey, im lauren from glasgow Smile iv loved bad lashes from day 1, and was gutted when they got kicked out!
Back to top Go down
Sophie.x

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:54 pm

ohh fancy seeing you here lauren Wink im sophie, im 16 & from glasgow! and sam is my fave Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes   Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Official Site for Bad Lashes
Page 1 of 1