Bad Lashes Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how much money would i have to have in order for sophie to want to date me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
imposterkane

how much money would i have to have in order for sophie to want to date me Empty
PostSubject: how much money would i have to have in order for sophie to want to date me   how much money would i have to have in order for sophie to want to date me I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:57 am

Last year on the x factor, i fell head over heels in love with Sophie, and everytime i watch wonderwall i just think all my god, this girl sophie is so beautifull, she is an angel. I absolutely love her beautifull face and she has a great body and she can really sing. I will tell God and Jesus how much i love her and hopefully one day i might get the chance to meet her, and if i met her i would say, "sophie, i think you are so beautifull, i have loved you since i first set eyes on you, you are without doubt one of my all time favourite girls, and i love you", sophie, it breaks my heart to know that we will never be together, it really does, i love you so very much, i also love dinara safina aswell though, she is the worlds number 1 female tennis player. she is from russia and i love her also. But sophie, please know that you are so special, i really fancy you
Back to top Go down

how much money would i have to have in order for sophie to want to date me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bad Lashes Official Forum :: General :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: